Sunday, February 05, 2006

Thoughts are Things

THOUGHTS ARE THINGS
Thoughts are things
And my thoughts are
Vampires, ghouls
Soul-destroying murderers
Obliterating all happiness and light
Possessing me
Obsessing me
With things I never wished to see
Thoughts are things
My thoughts are
The faces of the dead who know no rest
Maddened, demon posessed
Tortured souls who know no salvation
Calling out to me for a gentle touch I can no longer give
Tearing at my already lacerated, battered heart
Making me wish for oblivion
No love
No hope
No salvation
No holy bringers of kindness
My thoughts are winged dragons of sorrow
Darkening all light
All hope for salvation lost
In eternal night
Behind thoughts of despair
From a soul who weeps eternally
Cie
02/05/2006

4 comments:

Zya said...

Wow, I love this poem...

it speaks volumes (long lengthy old tomes dusty and covered in cobwebs) to me!

"My thoughts are winged dragons of sorrow"... I love that line.

Looking forward to reading more!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Thank you!
I appreciate the visit.
Peace,
Cie

Zya said...

Cie,

I replied to your comment on my blog!

I didn't realise how many blogs you have... I am going to have to do some serious catching up here ;)

Z.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Hopefully I don't scare you off with the Esoteric Gnowledge blog! That's the one I have the most questions about whether or not I should really be posting my deepest darkest thoughts for the world to see!
Peace,
Cie