Friday, November 03, 2006

The Soil Of My Heart

The soil of my heart is poison
Bitter ground in which nothing good can grow
My hatred and my pain
Toxins in my veins
I spit venom and frighten away
All who would propose to save me
Save yourself
What you see here is the walking dead
No sweetness
No light
No goodness
No hope
Your kindness shall fall on a corpse's deaf ears
My blood is venom
My touch, death
My words, despair
Hate flows through my veins
Cursing me to continue hearing
The mocking of my hollow heart
If you cut me, I bleed acid
Searing your flesh
I tear away
Hiding back in the night with the rotting things
Dead and corrupt inside
Like me

Cie
10/03/2006

6 comments:

The Violent Vixen said...

Wow, I'm trying to decide what to say... this is just amazing.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Thanks!
People probably think I always go around feeling awful, but it's not true. I actually do have a sense of humor, but it rarely evidences itself on this blog. I can't write happy poetry!

The Violent Vixen said...

I have that same problem actually, or at least one of me does... oh, just so you know, I DO read some of your other blogs, but I'm usually too confused to comment. Poetry seems to be the only thing that makes sense to me at 8 in the morning...

SC

Oh yeah, I don't know if you ever read my blog, but in case you do, I've moved it from blogger. It's at wordpress now. I got fed up with blogger last week...

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I think I actually linked your blog, but I'll have to update the link.
I'm a very confusing person. It doesn't surprise me that my other blogs confuse you. I tend to get that reaction a lot. But since its the way I think, I doubt it'll change much!

Anonymous said...

Im amazed...your mind,your expression is so mind blasting!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Thank you!
Sometimes I think my mind is just blasted.