Sunday, August 13, 2006

Unrequited Again

Unrequited Again

Hate myself.
Hate my stupid life.
I would want to come be with you
Except I know I'm not the one you want.

I don't want to find nobody new
It hurts too much whenever it's done
Guess I don't want nobody at all
I just want this shit to be finished.

I miss a love that never was
I miss believing that I could be loved
I miss you more than anything
But I don't want to live a lie

Born to weep
Born to lose
Born to die
But not soon enough

Cie
08/13/2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ennui," a previously unpublished poem by the late Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Sylvia Plath, will appear November 1, 2006 in Blackbird: an online journal of literature and the arts (www.blackbird.vcu.edu). Journey, a published poet and recent winner of the Wabash Prize from Sycamore Review, is the author of a forthcoming scholarly article on "Ennui."


Mei Liu (Intern, Blackbird: an online journal of literature and the arts)

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I really don't know how I've lived this long without reading yet another one of these spam postings. Thank you for your support!