Tuesday, December 19, 2006

To Those Who Think They Know What I Need

Don't try to change me
To fit your view
Of what I should be
To make you more comfortable
Because something about me
Makes me question your values
I am
What I am
Maybe I'm completely mistaken
Maybe I'm utterly mad
Maybe I'm chasing myself in circles
Maybe I'm damned to eternal hellfire
Maybe everything I've ever done or thought or dreamed or believed is one big fucking stupid ugly lie
But don't you ever
ever
ever think
That you have the right
To tell me how to be
You may think you know better
But you don't live inside my soul
So don't you fucking try to force your values
Your beliefs
Your should be's
Onto me!

Cie
12/19/2006

2 comments:

consise10 said...

This piece of expression has litterally come accross the screen and hit me square in the face. Very loud and forthright...(spoken through the pores...i can relate)!
Hope you are doing well.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Hi Concise,
I'm not doing too bad!
Happy holidays, if that's your thing.
:-)