Saturday, December 24, 2005

Another Rememberance

Apologies to those who find this depressing.
If you find yourself relating, feel free to share a little of what's on your mind, if you wish.
Caring for each other is the only way we can heal.
Peace.

FOR HOWARD
When she left and broke your heart
You thought there'd never be another
You couldn't understand
You thought there was something fatally flawed in you
And so you chose the final solution
They found you with the sheet tied tight around your neck
The other tied to the rafter
Never again to see the sun
Never to have another chance at love
Why didn't you call a friend?
Why didn't you come and find me?
We could have had a soda or a milkshake or a beer
I'd have spent all the time you needed letting you tell me how you hurt inside
I'd have been your confidante
Or if not me, somebody else
The wrong choice was choosing nobody
Believing there was nobody
And so in your eighteenth year you were gone from this world
In peace may you sleep
And be lovingly embraced in the thoughts of those who remember

For Howard G.
1965-1983

Written December 24, 2005

2 comments:

DArk Rose said...

Greetings,

It cheers that my "blogs" seems to him interesting, my ingles to me is very bad.

If I am a little sad, good very sad but in the dark of my soul a small light even shines that is the love that I have my family, small light that even maintains to me lives... although not if for or or badly. My only yearning is to wake up a day and that already nothing matters.

Really my soul this happy one, to the knowledge that my words have been seen and that they are appreciated, whatever with friends to whom not to show them from fear of ridicules and lack of understanding to it.

I write one to him of my favorite thoughts, moan not to translate it.
-*-
Saludos,

Me alegra que mi "blogs" le parezca interesante, mi ingles es muy malo.

Si soy un poco triste, bueno muy triste pero en la oscuridad de mi alma aun brilla una pequeña luz que es el amor que tengo a mi familia, pequeña luz que aun me mantiene viva… aunque no se si para bien o para mal. Mi único anhelo es despertar un día y que ya nada importe.

Realmente mi alma esta feliz, al saber que mis palabras han sido vistas y que sean apreciadas, no cuanto con amigos a quien mostrárselas por temor a burlas e incomprensión.

Le escribo uno de mis pensamientos favoritos, perdón por no traducirlo.

Y un día desperté y vi mis brazos y comprendí lo cerca que estaba de hacerlo, mi razón decía detente, pero en lo profundo de mi alma mi ser gritaba Hazlo!!

Y con las manos temblorosas, no por miedo; sino de emoción fui acercando la hoja de afeitar, sentía que lo necesita, que me liberaría; y lentamente vi como el frió filo rozaba mi piel e iba dejando un camino rojizo por el cual expresaba todo lo que había callado, todo lo que las palabras eran imposibles de expresar.

Y me sentí libre, las palabras ya no se ahogaban en mi alma

DArk

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Rose querida, estoy alegre usted visité. ¡Es autorización si su inglés no es tan bueno, mi español no es muy bueno, pero conseguiremos alrededor de él! Estoy alegre que usted ve una cierta luz en la oscuridad. A veces todo lo que puedo ver es un muy pequeño mismo. Pero tengo que aferrarme en eso. Entiendo ciertamente el miedo de la irrisión. Mi familia no entiende las cosas que pienso de cualquiera. Pienso que es importante para la gente como nosotros entender uno otro. Ése es a veces todo lo que tenemos. Paz a usted, Cie